STUDYING GALICIAN AT THE UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM
Are you considering learning a new language? Take a look on what Galician has to offer...
Some facts about Galicia(n):
· Galicia is located in the northwest of the Iberian Peninsula, bordering Portugal
· Galician language is spoken by 3 million people around the world
· Galician is a Romance Language (just like Portuguese, Castilian, Italian, French, etc.)
· Galicia has a fascinating culture: Celtic roots and music festivals, green landscape and beautiful beaches, millions of ancient festas and festivals, delicious traditional food...
Information on the course:
Cultural activities organised by the Centre for Galician Studies:
· Celebration of Galician traditions, music workshops, online language exchange, literary talks, poetry recitals, Galician magic… and the Basque, Catalan and Galician Cinema Season
You can keep updated via our Facebook Galego Birmingham
The experience of previous students:
For more information:
- David García Vidal, Director of the Centre for Galician Studies: email@example.com
- Paloma López Serrapio, Galician Teaching Fellow: firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information on tourism of Galicia: Turgalicia